11.16.2012

The Flea Market

I'm pretty sure this was my 4th year attending the Metrolina Flea Market in Charlotte, NC. Never once has it disappointed me. 


I had quite a few things on my list this year, most of which were for the nursery. And, I'm happy to report, I was most successful in my findings. :)


But, I'll tell you, if you don't set a budget, it's almost impossible not to go completely overboard.


From old wire baskets and vintage fans...


to antique chairs and lockers...it is truly out of this world.


If you follow on Facebook, then you recognize these already.
I'm sad to say I never purchased any; however, I'm pretty sure I made up for it a few times over...


Just you wait.

Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. It looks AMAZING!! wouldn't I just love to go...I think perhaps that even setting a budget wouldn't keep me on track though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience and I did purchase one of those letters...even though they were a bit more than I would have liked to pay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! This looks like a dream come true! As silly as it might sound, going to a flea market like is is on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are those letters like a landscape cement? Whatever they are I want some!

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure wish I had known about this! I'm not far away in Asheville. I could get lost in that place!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh how i wish i was closer. that post made me swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness .... love those rusty letters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning,
    I am French and I want to know where this flea market is? Meric for your answer and possibly contacts.
    Rico

    ReplyDelete

  9. buy bulk pallet items
    at takeitbythepallet and resell it either online or offline

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)